Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ms. Giddy.

Okay, the students call me Ms. J.

Today, is Ms. Giddy.

My sisters arrive in approximately 5 hours! They are currently flying over the Atlantic, hopefully sleeping, while I just woke up!

I feel like a little kid before Christmas. I feel asleep with butterflies taking over my tummy!!

Thank you, sisters, for taking the time away from your families, jobs, and life JUST to see me. While I was writing on the board last week a student asked me, "Why are they coming to visit?". I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around, and with a grateful smile replied, "Just to see me." Her reply was, "Wow, Ms. J, you must be very special!."

As the baby little sister of two amazing women, I do in fact feel incredibly "special".


Now, how am I supposed to turn off Ms. Giddy and become Ms. J for a few more hours?

2 comments:

lacie said...

You are going to have a blast. This is something you ladies will never forget! please take lots and lots of photos, so you can share with us!
xoxo

Unknown said...

I WANT YOUR ENGAGEMENT STORY ON HERE ASAP!