Thursday, August 5, 2010

Itinerary!

It's departure day baby!!!

We have been SO busy these last few days. We were up late packing last night and still have so many things to do before we catch our flight...today! This is going to be short and sweet but I'd like to escape the packing madness and jot down our tentative itinerary. We have our rail pass in hand and are ready to explore!!!

Today, we fly to London, store our Ireland luggage, and then depart for Rome. We arrive in Rome late Friday night and will be ready for an enterprising journey in the ancient city by Saturday morning. So here's the places we think we want to hit and in the order.

Italy
Rome
Capri
Pisa
Florence (Tuscany, thanks julie!)
Venice

Switzerland
Interlochen

Spain
Barcelona
San Sebastián
Marroca

France
Paris

England
London

...all within 25 days!

We are open to whatever and super duper excited!!! I'll try and post a picture of me with my pack. It's half the size of my body ha! Luke claims he's going to schlep (spelling?) my stuff around; probably true. hehe.

Okay, I seriously need to finish packing. I had planned to write a better, more informative blog but this is all I got!

Lastly, we need prayers. We are very anxious and ready for this but cannot do this without the support from home and of course, the big man upstairs. Please pray for safety, patience, good health, perseverance, wisdom to make smart decisions, and that we continue to appreciate and respect each other. We are traveling the two of us with backpack for a month, we'll need it!

...and we're off!!!

We LOVE you all and will be praying for everyone at home as well.

Ciao Ciao!!!!

K a t i e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is going to be AMAZING!!!! be safe and post lots of pictures!