Wednesday, March 17, 2010

running = best stress cure


This it totally unedited, completely raw; un-cute. I just ran and feel completed rejuvenated and felt the need to just write.

Today I was a total ball of stress. I woke up at 8! I was supposed to wake up at 6 45. I was late to my school to teach. Then one hour after being there I realized I forgot summer registration was today. I ran home, tried to register and ran into issues with the college of education. surprise surprise. I ran back to the school finished teaching about leprachans and rainbows for St. Patties day and tried to catch a break. I came home to an email from my dad that was so sweet, so incredibly thoughtful. My dad is an amazing man and he has a tendency to make me cry.. happy cry. This time it was happy but the tears just made me break down! I've been completely overwhelmed with school, work, the move, scholarship letters, deadlines, and life. Out of exhaustion, stress, and possible PMS I just broke.

That's when I put on my running shoes. Three miles later and some black eyed peas I was a new woman! Its a beautiful day outside and here I was whimpering over nonsense. Now i'm well, cured.

That's all, nothing valuable to the outside world.

just me,
K.


No comments: