Monday, December 8, 2008

sometimes untitled is just so fitting.

I can hardly believe this semester is coming to an end. I think a mix of stress, PMS, and transitioning into next semester is causing me to be quite emotional. Whenever change happens I go through this thought process and recall and condition all my experiences. Well, this semester was a great experience. It made me recognize so much about where my life is headed and also forced me to revisit some past hurts. When I left, I didn't realize how much was left behind. Filtering the bad relationships, places, and internal emotions was the best thing I ever did. It was something that I never truly had control over. I wanted everything to work out with no feelings hurt. Is that real life? Never. Finally, I learned that I actually can have control of my life and love myself in the process. That in fact is the best realization...ever.

Now, I am stressed about finals, moving, Christmas gifts, and anything else that chooses to pop up. However, I was blessed with great gifts at my pi phi christmas party. It was very merry and I appreciate all the love spread.

I don't really know what else to share. I just needed a break from math so I lit my candle, raised the tunes, and just sat. My mood is just blah. However, I'm praying for the heartbroken....


"Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate you friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is no end."

1 comment:

kristen :) said...

love the blog! I actually decided to start my own too, hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon. If you ever need any recipe ideas, check it out . . .http://mytastytravels.blogspot.com
Thanks for a great blog!

Kristen :)