Thursday, November 13, 2008

holy crap.


Holy crap it has been one year since I was in Africa. I can hardly believe how fast time goes by. I haven't written in soooooooooooooooo long. Not that anyone really cares but I am dissappointed in myself. Although I have my own personal journals and ways of expressing myself, I think it is important for family to know what is going on. Now I assure you my life isn't near as exciting as it was a year ago, but I'm still loving it right????


So, where to start? I spent a semester and summer at home in Vegas. And now, I am back in Reno. It was a VERY quick decision but I'm very happy with it. I basically just came back to finish my senior year in Pi Phi. It's been amazing and a very positive healing experience! I will tell all about it later but quite frankly, I'm just not in the mood to write right now! But please check back because I WILL be sharing much more of MAH LIFE to those who are interested.


toodles.


mah love.

No comments: